Both boilers and furnaces are similar in that they both produce heat for your home. Furnaces heat your home using forced air pushed around your home through ducts and vents. Boilers use hot water distributed to radiators around your home, a process called radiant heating, to keep your home warm.
24/7/365 Home Boiler Services
M&K Heating and Air Conditioning provides homeowners across London and the surrounding areas with a full range of residential services for boilers, including:
- Full replacement & installation of boiler systems for the home
- Fast, post-installation home boiler emergency repairs, available 24/7/365
- Friendly ongoing maintenance that prevents long-term problems following your system setup
- Certified experts with three decades of experience and G1, G2, 313A & 313D, 308A, ODP, Wardflex, and Supervisor Training Program & IHSA Health and Safety Education Program for Contractor Safety Essentials
- Emergency & last minute home appointments available!
Call us at 226-721-8501 or request a quote online today!
What Sets Us Apart
All our installations are backed with a Just RightTM guarantee. 70% of all HVAC problems are rooted in improper installation. To avoid these issues, we make sure that everything is fitted and adjusted correctly, so you won’t need to call us back to finish the job.
At M&K, we are committed to providing superior service at any hour. We understand that things can go wrong in the blink of an eye, so we guarantee that you can reach us around the clock for emergency or routine needs. If you reach out, even after hours, you’ll get a response within 60 minutes – guaranteed!
You can rest easy knowing that we’ve been servicing the London and area communities for over 35 years. We know our neighbours, and we know HVAC. Please don’t hesitate to call us today with any questions or concerns!
At M&K, our technicians have a variety of heating and cooling certifications. These include G1, G2, 313A & 313D, 308A, ODP, Wardflex, and Supervisor Training Program & IHSA Health and Safety Education Program for Contractor Safety Essentials, as well as our own Right TimeTM certification. To help us stay up to date on the lastest heating and cooling technology, we also engage in continuous learning.