Our free in-home assessments allow us to evaluate your furnace and determine the best course of action. We operate on transparency, so we will always be upfront and honest about your furnace’s issues and our opinion on whether it’s best for you to repair your furnace or replace it.
24/7/365 Home Furnace Repair Services
M&K Heating and Air Conditioning provides homeowners with reliable, round-the-clock residential repair services for central home heating systems across London and the surrounding areas:
- 24/7/365 residential service for furnace issues such as problems with heat pumps, pilot lights or ignition, clogged filters, lack of airflow, leaky ducts, mould, inaccurate thermostat, and more
- Emergency & last minute home appointments available
- Certified experts with three decades of experience and G1, G2, 313A & 313D, 308A, ODP, Wardflex, and Supervisor Training Program & IHSA Health and Safety Education Program for Contractor Safety Essentials
Signs You Need a Furnace Repair
While furnace repair may be an inconvenience, the good news is that determining if your unit needs service is not a guessing game.
There are many common signs that something is wrong with your furnace:
- Uneven heating throughout different rooms in your home
- Loud, uncommon sounds coming from the furnace itself
- Thermostat functionality issues
- Difficulty heating your home effectively on the coldest days of the year
- Poor indoor air quality
- Changes in cycling patterns
Benefits of Furnace Repair
Aside from helping you keep warm & cozy again on an ice-cold winter’s day, furnace repair will also:
- Help your furnace last longer
- Improve your home’s air quality
- Save you money on buying a brand new furnace
- Ensure your furnace will keep up on future cold days
- Lower overall utility expenses thanks to increased efficiency
What Sets Us Apart
All of our technicians are expertly trained so they can offer you efficient service and repairs you know you can trust. We aren’t satisfied until you’re satisfied, so we will make sure your repairs are done Just RightTM the first time.
At M&K, we take our work very seriously, and that is reflected in our 5-star Google rating. We want to make sure that your furnace is operating as it should and that any repairs are done quickly, efficiently, and correctly. That’s why make sure that no matter what, there are No HasslesTM when you entrust your furnace repairs to us!
M&K has been servicing the London, St. Thomas, & Mount Brydges areas for over 30 years. We’ve seen it all, and we are confident in our ability to diagnose problems and offer solutions. Our team has been able to learn a lot during this time, which means we can provide service backed by tried and true experience.
We know how it feels to invite a stranger into your home, so we make sure to treat you and your home with the courtesy you’d expect from a We Respect YouTM guarantee. We promise to be polite and punctual and clean up after ourselves when we are done working.